The well-being of our students and staff is the highest priority for our schools, career centers, and other educational facilities. With the recently elevated concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share some resources from local, state and federal health organizations as well as various communications from school districts throughout the state.
As with any illness, such as flu, Ohio Department of Health recommends the following precautions:
- Stay home if you are sick (except to visit a health care professional).
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.